Unity Developer [NFT]
We build non-custodial and provably fair casino games (Defi/NFT gaming) on blockchain and VR platforms
Decentral Games is backed by Digital Currency Group, whose main subsidiary Grayscale Investments LLC manages the largest traded Bitcoin fund.
We are seeking programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Unity Developer. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
Unity Developers are required to work in teams alongside Full Stack Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your duties as Front End Developer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, materials/textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience with real-time 3D game development is a must
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile, PC, or console game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools and GitHub
- WebSocket API and/or RESTful Web service experience is a must
- Blender experience is a definite plus