Akropolis is an international fintech startup founded in 2017 which is solving a US$36 trillion pension shortfall problem by building the next generation pensions and savings infrastructure on the blockchain.
Akropolis works with industry-leading advisors and specialists and is also backed by many global, prominent investors. Akropolis has teamed up and formed strategic partnerships with the world’s top blockchain organisations and institutions. We are creating decentralised pensions on the blockchain and a safer financial future for humanity, built by and for the people.
Akropolis is looking for a designer to join our growing team to create exciting design work to be used for our blockchain platform and our media channels. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights and other team member inputs to produce relevant material.
Akropolis has grown rapidly over the past few months and we are looking for someone to take charge of our design operations and help us expand our digital footprint. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in producing various designs which promote user engagement.
- Design graphics content for different social media platforms.
- Designing interfaces for web/mobile apps;
- Create visuals for marketing material and other media.
- Graphic design and visual style-related tasks;
- Creation of methodologies and specifications for usability testing;
- Prepare charts and infographics for Akropolis material.
- Optimize website design: page mapping, active elements design etc
- Working with marketing and technical team.
- Knowledge of the principles of web/mobile app usability;
- Knowledge of the principles of creating/drawing functional sketches, graphics etc.;
- Ability to work comfortably with the necessary graphics software;
- Understanding of usability testing principles, creation of testing methodologies, results analysis;
- Project development experience and a deep insight into user interfaces based on a variety of platforms;
- Ability to argue one’s case and visualise ideas;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Working with legacy: ability to maintain the consistency with works of previous designers;
- Experience working with startups, preferably in the Crypto space;
- Project development experience and a deep insight into user interfaces based on a variety of platforms.
What we offer:
- Working with an international team of world-class professionals with experience in finance, pension, blockchain and crypto industries;
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience;
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- You can work remotely or from our office in Moscow;
- Practically unlimited professional and career growth opportunities.