We are seeking a new team member who enjoys problem solving, analyzing information, and taking action to drive projects involving cross-functional teams. This position will be focused on delivering analytic insights to progress our Hybrid Intelligence platform. The position requires strong knowledge of capital markets, crypto markets, equity analytics and derivatives. You will be able to generate your own ideas for Hybrid Intelligence Platform.
- Crypto and traditional markets news flow analysis
- Quantitative crypto and traditional markets analysis
- Analysis of different trading strategies under supervision of traders team
- Write crypto/traditional assets research under supervision of traders team
- Update senior management and key project stakeholders through each stage of the project
- Helping traders team apply proprietary techniques for portfolio construction and alpha generation;
- Help investment teams leverage the many data products already available at the firm
- Applying statistical techniques to analyze portfolio
- 3+ years of related work experience in the financial industry. Experience in top financial institutions (Big Four, Big Three, hedge funds) is a big plus
- Preferred Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline; CFA and/or CFP are a plus
- Understanding of crypto assets value drivers
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge in Excel is a must. Deep knowledge in Visual Basic, R, Matlab and/or Python is a plus
- Knowledge in financial vendor products such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters is a plus
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of traditional and crypto markets and have the ability to critique different approaches.
- Self-starter who is capable of learning on the job, takes initiative, and can thrive within a large team
- Be highly organized and proactively respond to the needs of the business, often under tight deadlines.
- Bring new ideas to the team and apply innovation to enhance all aspects of the role.
- You speak English fluently and in addition to usual hours you can be reached at late evening and weekends
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses.