We are a company that loves everything cryptocurrency, and want to provide an interface for developers and enthusiasts to consume. [Please contact us directly for company details.]
We publish articles about blockchain, cryptocurrency and adjacent topics. People read our site to learn how to navigate the world of cryptocurrency, and to view information about blocks, addresses, and transactions on cryptocurrencies. We’re relevant for day-1 crypto users, through the spectrum up to seasoned veterans.
The Editor is the public face and advocate for our site, setting the ethical framework for editorial, making public appearances and contributing to media policy. They represent us in the media, with industry associations and foundations, the public, as well as speaking at conferences and events. The Editor is responsible for the overall management of editorial personnel, including recruiting and training.
- Secures, edits, and publishes content
- Recruits, removes and manages writers
- Writes regular content
- Represents us at events and/or tasking local writers with event reporting
- Maintains an online community presence by answering reader questions and engaging with readers on the our site, in IRC, in forums, subreddit channels, etc.
- Writes weekly newsletter, one exclusive piece that goes only out to newsletter subscribers
- Manages editorial workflow for special publications, including ebooks or other custom publishing projects
- Works closely with video and podcast personalities, setting tone and editorial direction of the content
USA 60k - 80k +health benefits