crypto.news is a leading publication media resource in the cryptocurrency industry and, as such, holds editorial independence and journalistic integrity in the highest regard. Being a reputable publication in the emerging technologies space, crypto.news strives for fair, honest, and accurate reportage, devoid of any bias and influence.
Previously known as BTC Manager, Crypto News is a rebranded and refreshed version of the website, ready to tackle the biggest and most important stories in the crypto industry.
We are looking for passionate and hard-working editors.
- Prior crypto writing and reporting experience is a MUST
- An ability to juggle multiple stories and deadlines
- A track record of interviewing and interacting with primary sources, developing relationships with sources, breaking scoops
- Passion for all things crypto, tech, and finance but with healthy skepticism
- English as a native language
What you’ll be doing
- Working with reporters, defining the publication’s agenda
- Working with sources to develop and cover stories
- Assigning, fact-checking, editing, and publishing stories
- Breaking and writing news when needed
- Participating in editorial meetings and assisting in implementing an editorial strategy