Accounts Payable (Remote - Work from Anywhere)
We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to support our Accounts team for 6 months, working 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. 20 hours a week in total. You must be able to work CET.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
As Accounts Payable Analyst your activities will consist of:
- Processing invoices and issuing payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Dealing with internal and external queries related to invoice processing and payment
- Troubleshooting issues with payments as required
- Processing and auditing expense reports, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines
- Creating vendor records and performing any required updates
- Processing payroll and other journal entries by ensuring the correct accounting treatment is performed
- Preparing and processing month-end closing tasks such as depreciation, accruals, prepayments amortization, etc.
- Creating and updating documentation and working procedures for AP processes and activities
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders on AP related topics, though professional communication skills and results-oriented attitude
- Assisting in the production of financial statements, spreadsheets, reports, and correspondence as required
- Maintaining financial records and databases
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
- 3+ years of accounts payable/accounting experience.
- Previous working experience with PO invoices, corporate credit cards, payroll in a multinational environment
- Good knowledge of NetSuite or similar systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Able to work autonomously and take ownership with little supervision
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset
- Proactiveness and focus on process improvement
- Excellent command of Excel/Google Sheets
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.