SafeLaunch (SFEX) is a decentralised venture capital community which gives the most promising early stage projects the spotlight, support & investment they need to shine.
SafeLaunch combines a launchpad, research-backed project incubator, liquidity mining platform, and world-class advisory team to fix the problems in today's fundraising landscape.
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Time-zone preference: GMT +/- 4 hours preferred
- Liaise with projects and agree on timelines for marketing
- Design telegram and Twitter posts
- Relay/Schedule messages in our community and private groups
- Edit thumbnail templates for Twitter and telegram
- Liaise with our content team
- Communicating with other members of our team including the CEO and supporting them in their daily roles
- Arranging & conduct interviews Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of DeFi and blockchain
- Excellent attention to detail - Strong Administration skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- The ability to work quickly but accurately.
- The ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
Good to have
- Previous experience working with a DeFi project
- A good understanding of LaunchPads and community VCs