We believe everybody, everywhere, deserves the freedom, fairness, and fulfillment that crypto represents. That’s why we’re proud to pour our passion into Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange. Now we are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. We hope you enjoy our service for years to come because we believe this movement has only just begun.
What will you be doing?
- Strategic management of all CRM messaging to a diverse and growing user audience, using enterprise-grade mobile-first CRM tools for email, in-app messages, push notifications, and SMS.
- You will be responsible for planning a comprehensive CRM strategy including detailed automation flows for user onboarding, engagement, and retention, along with campaigns for product updates, industry events, and calendar-based promotions.
- Joining the company at this stage provides an opportunity for you to truly influence the strategy of a fast-growing fintech. Enthusiastic role ownership is welcomed and you will have real responsibility from your first day.
- All aspects of CRM campaign planning, creation, scheduling, and reporting.
- Collaboration with stakeholders across the marketing team, growth team, product team, and customer support team.
- Develop clear campaign plans/briefs for stakeholder review across all audience segments, customer lifecycle stages, and promotional opportunities.
- Support production of campaign creativity, working with copywriters and designers where needed.
- Split test management to continuously improve KPIs at every stage of the customer journey.
- Actively pursue customer insight; gaining feedback via micro-surveys, NPS surveys, CSAT surveys, etc.
- Working with the customer support team to improve help files and support articles to better serve customer needs throughout the product user experience.
- Monitor product analytics and user-flow metrics as a contributing member of the growth team to help identify product/feature gaps and opportunities.
- Localization management to enable customized experience for regional customer segments, languages, and geo-locations.
- Communicate campaign status, impact, and recommendations to stakeholders, keeping the team fully informed on campaign results and current campaign activities.
- Review all campaign assets for accuracy and quality prior to deployment.