Analyst, Open Web Collective
NEAR is a sharded, developer-friendly, proof-of-stake public blockchain, built by a world-class team that has built some of the world's only sharded databases at scale.
Open Web Collective is looking for a full-time Analyst/Associate/Manager, who will operate as a generalist helping with operations, marketing, content, and business development. Title and compensation will be based on years of experience and skill sets.
- Operations (50%):
- Oversee the projects end to end, including but not limited to program planning, budget management, recruiting startups and mentors
- Partner and client management, as well as administrative duties
- Drive community engagement by planning and executing social events for the batch & local ecosystem community
- Assist on all program prep and execution, ensuring everything and everyone are where they need to be
- Marketing/IR (25%):
- Producing and updating collaterals including decks, pitchbooks, marketing material and reports
- Supporting the team in managing the relationships with our fund investors, including through organising events, scheduling meetings, managing and updating our information systems
- Supporting the team with various projects related to lead generation, sales pipeline organising roadshows / investor events
- Track and monitor the partner lifecycle and ensure that all partner queries are addressed in a timely manner
- Content (20%):
- Develop high-quality multi-media content for our owned channels (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Email, and more) targeted towards a variety of audiences (startup founders, investors, and the general tech community) alongside other content and design managers and producers
- Measure, track, and monitor channel and content performance on a campaign basis
- Support the broader team on ad hoc copywriting, copyediting and content requests as needed
- Sales/Business Development (5%):
- Proven relevant experience in a fundraising, partnerships, growth or strategy planning
- Demonstrated track record of fundraising downstream capital for portfolio companies
About NEAR and the NEAR Collective
NEAR's mission is to enable community-driven innovation to benefit people around the world. The NEAR platform provides a decentralized application platform that is secure enough to manage high value assets like money or identity and performant enough to make them useful for everyday people, putting the power of Open Finance and the Open Web in their hands.
The NEAR platform, NEAR Protocol and associated tooling are being built by the NEAR Collective, a collection of the best engineers in the world who work across teams, companies and countries similar to other large scale open source projects. Core contributors include a couple of 2-time ICPC world champions, 2 gold medalists, a Latin American champion and multiple other competitive programming finalists.
Working at NEAR
Roles are posted to this portal on behalf of the companies that make up the NEAR Collective and are typically located anywhere in the world because most of the companies are fully remote. Some hubs are located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, the US and China. Regardless of where you work, this is a high performance culture that values ownership, execution and professionalism but pairs it with curiosity and experimentation. The vision is big but the right team is behind it.