API Integration Engineer
As an API Integration Engineer you will:
- Drive client integrations by working closely with Clients, Sales, Accounts and Development teams to ensure clients have a positive and complete integration experience.
- Onboard new clients to our client integration environment and get them acquainted with the Anchorage system.
- Build, test, and deploy client integration tracking and Anchorage API certification automation tools.
- Monitor and ensure the reliability of the client integration environment and work closely with engineering to escalate system issues.
- Review Anchorage API specifications and function as a gatekeeper for all new API features that are released to the client integration environment.
- Collaborate with CX and Sales teams to troubleshoot and resolve clients API related technical issues in our client integration and production environments.
We look for teammates who have:
- Knowledge of financial markets and Crypto, FX, Equities, Options, or Futures Algorithmic Trading or Lending systems.
- Familiarity with RFQ, streaming orders, post trade order and settlement life cycles.
- Proficiency with REST API and Linux/Unix.
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (python preferred).
- A self-starting nature and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to travel for business (upwards of 20% travel)
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) as this role is client facing
- You have industry experience in FinTech and/or crypto.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Similar Blockchain jobs: