About Lala World
LALA World is building a Global Digital Decentralized Financial Ecosystem to support the inclusion of the Unbanked, Undocumented, Micro-entrepreneurs, Students and everyone else.
The LALA ECOSYSTEM enabled by LALA Wallet, is a single sign on platform revolving around their issues and problems like employment, Digital Identity, healthcare, community build up, government and NGO partnerships by capitalizing the Blockchain revolution to bridge the gap between cash and the digital world.
• Develop, test and ship software using Node.js, Postgres, activeMQ/RabbitMQ/SQS, Redis.
• At least 4 years full-time Node.js development
• Have designed and implemented micro-service architectures
• Experience in asynchronous programming using async/await, etc.
• Have a strong grasp of distributed system development
• Have designed and developed HTTP REST APIs
• Strong experience with SQL databases, eg. PostgreSQL (and noSQL, nice to have)
• Have understanding accessibility and security compliance.
• Experienced in the design, development, and maintenance of open-source software libraries.
• Have strong test oriented development using testing frameworks for API unit and Integration tests.
• A Git master.
• Comfortable operating in dynamic environments, and are self-directed.
Disclaimer: Only for Singaporeans/PRs