Backend Developer - Microservices
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s biggest blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfil our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a Microservice Developer who can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.io and on Github.
- Development of NodeJS based applications and microservices
- Development of relational/non-relational databases
- Development of Swagger/OpenAPI based RESTful APIs
- Development of WebSocket based APIs
- Integration of 3rd party services, such as crypto exchanges
- Development planning: requirements gathering and design
- Debugging, root-cause analysis, bug fixing
- Unit and integration testing
- Quality assurance
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- 3+ years professional development experience
- Basic knowledge of blockchain, cryptography, distributed networks
- Basic knowledge of Lisk, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other protocols
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js
- Working knowledge of HTTP, WebSockets, JSON-RPC
- Working knowledge of Moleculer and similar frameworks
- Working knowledge of Redis, Postgres
- Working knowledge of Jest
- Working knowledge of Git (and GitHub)
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.