COSS stands for Crypto One-Stop Solution and represents a cryptocurrency exchange platform, with all features of a digital economic system based on crypto.
We are expanding our engineering team in Singapore fast and would like you to join us in our fast-paced, dynamic and creative team!
You should have a deep expertise with Node.js and experience with distributed systems, blockchain, microservices architecture, REST APIs, and software library development.
- Build, test and ship software using Node.js, Postgres, activeM/QRabbitMQ/SQS, Redis.
- Work with our leaderership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Add positive energy, and help make your team members better developers.
- You have at least 4 years full-time Node.js development
- You’ve designed and implemented micro-service architectures
- You’re a master of asynchronous programming using (/async/await, etc.)
- You have a strong grasp of distributed system development
- You’ve designed and developed HTTP REST APIs
- You have strong experience with SQL databases, eg. PostgreSQL (and noSQL, nice to have)
- You’re experienced in the design, development, and maintenance of open-source software libraries
- You have strong test oriented development using testing frameworks for API unit and Integration tests
- You’re a Git master
- You’re comfortable operating in dynamic environments, and are self-directed
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other blockchain tech
- Experience with cryptography (SHA2 Hashing, public key and symmetric key cryptography, etc )
- Experience in Ethereum development with Solidity programming language
- Experience with Docker, Docker-Compose or Kubernetes
- Experience building applications on Google Cloud or AWS.
SGD 3k to 7k per month (negotiable)