Backend Engineer - PHP/Golang
Bybit is one of the fastest growing global cryptocurrency and blockchain-focused professional investment companies registered with the BVI, with offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Bybit's founding team is made of professionals from the forex industry, investment banking, and early blockchain adopters. Our technological development team includes experts from Morgan Stanley, Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent.
- Development language: PHP & Golang
- Responsible for the architectural design and development
- Research and explore improvements of the architecture to deliver large scale and high performance trading solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant studies
- At least 3 years of experience in LAMP development and high concurrency and transaction related system development
- Proficient in PHP or Golang
- Proficient in MySQL and Oracle databases and SQL tuning/optimization
- Knowledge in HTTP, WebSocket, TCP / IP protocols
- Familiar with the principles of Unix / Linux operating system and skilled in using shell tools
- Familiar with common open source middleware such as NoSql/MQ
- Team player with good communication and problem solving skills
- Up to 20 days Annual Leave
- Festive Gifts
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transport Benefits
- Employee Growth Funding
- Group Insurance
- Regular Employee Bonding Events
- Attractive Annual Variable Bonus AND Quarterly Performance Incentives
- We foster our core values through active listening, caring, and supporting continuous improvement for all our staff members.
- Experience the energetic working environment with multicultural staff members with varied skills and experiences.