at Hoard, Inc.
Good money drives out bad, and cryptocurrencies and the new token economy are bringing an end to the hegemony of traditional financial institutions. Hoard is looking for talented backend developers who want to effect these changes, make some serious money, and have fun doing it. Applicants must have major enthusiasm for blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.
We need you to help us create a scalable, powerful, and customer-focused platform to exchange tokens, accelerate transactions, and bring top Wall Street fintech to mass adoption. Enthusiasm and creativity in approaching scalability are a must. You must take security very seriously, and be able to handle the pressure of being responsible for the life savings of millions of people. If you have a fanatical belief in decentralization don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Developing web servers and decentralized nodes responsible for enabling 2nd-layer transactions, exchange order books, and arbitrage across exchanges.
- Providing solid critiques and reviews of your co-workers code.
- Developing 3rd-party integrations with traditional payment and banking institutions.
- Contribute creative insights in our bleeding edge industry to help our team make the right decisions and find big opportunities.
- Have a customer-centric mindset.
- Pager-duty shift responsibilities.
- Experience with cryptocurrency and blockchain tech, specifically major currencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Solid knowledge of Python and Python 3, particularly in developing custom web services (without using heavyweight frameworks like Django).
- Strong SQL and in-memory data store skills.
- Be a good communicator, especially with remote co-workers.
- Writing strong, efficient tests to protect our codebase from bugs and our customers from hackers and scaling issues.
- Cryptocurrency trading skills and technical analysis knowledge.
- Familiarity with the common tools in the cryptocurrency industry, such as exchanges, signals services, running nodes, and developing wallets.
- Experience with traditional payments platforms.
- Fintech compliance knowledge.
- Devops experience.
- AWS familiarity.
- Cryptography experience.
70-130k, 0.1-0.5% equity