Backend Software Engineer PHP (Remote)
The World's Dapp Store and home of $RADAR, DappRadar gives everyone the power to explore, earn, manage and directly contribute to the world of decentralized applications. Founded in 2018, DappRadar is visited by 1m users a month, hosts 9,000 dapps from across 30+ protocols, and offers a wide selection of tools including comprehensive NFT valuation, portfolio management, and daily industry-leading, actionable insight.
We are seeking a talented and driven Backend Software Engineer with PHP and Blockchain experience. This role involves owning the full cycle of designing, developing, and scaling key services for our partners and millions of users. You will work with the entire product development team to build and improve DappRadar’s key services, APIs, and monitoring.
Get ready to:
- Solve complex problems and oversee the usage of best practices and technologies.
- Oversee and guide other team members in the most effective ways to build applications using blockchain technologies.
- Create prototypes and applications from scratch in a creative and timely manner.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP.
- Experience developing applications using Symfony or other frameworks.
- Knowledge of Blockchain systems, dapps, smart contracts, and web3 applications.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with Express framework (Node.js).