A bit about Bancor
Bancor is a fast-growing, global start up in the blockchain and cryptocurrency worlds. The Bancor Protocol Ecosystem provides different solutions for different types of users. One such solution enables anyone wishing to convert compliant cryptocurrencies between each other to do so in an easy and automated manner. Another solution provides a unique, user friendly platform to create new compliant cryptocurrencies. There are many more ways to utilize the protocol, you’ll learn all about them once you’re on board. We are looking for self-driven people to join our ranks!
A bit about the position
We are looking for a senior backend web developer. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central databases/queues, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness of requests from the frontend. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements created by the other developers in the team into the application.
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, focusing on design, coding and debugging
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for performance and scalability
- Implement security and data access
- Provide clean API for different clients
The Must Have Requirements
- Proven work experience as a backend developer (5+ years of experience)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of NoSQL databases, MongoDB is a plus.
#The Nice to Have
- Either BA/BSc. in Computer Science/Engineering, developer position in a technology oriented army unit or self-learning of programming from an early age
- Team player with a can-do attitude, eagerness to embrace startup culture but with professional scope
- Fast learner and independent
- Blockchains enthusiastic