BAP- Research Data Analyst
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated visualizations, machine learning models and experiments
- Analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into simple visualizations and recommendations for execution by operational teams and executives
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science or Math or Statistics
- Proficient in data engineering, modeling and ETL - preferred experience with data sourcing and working with APIs
- Experience with data querying using languages such as SQL, GraphQL, Python
- Able to commit minimum 3 days per week for at least 6 months
- Understands project tokenomics and has good knowledge of the DeFi and Web 3.0 infrastructure landscape
- Experience in using tools such as Dune analytics, Nansen etc
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Data Analyst Crypto Jobs, Open Source Web3 Jobs, Machine Learning Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!