We are a fast-paced cryptocurrency exchange and wallet start-up working to disrupt the status quo and evolve transparency beyond the catch-phrase.
We bring the speed and privacy of centralized systems, with the fairness of decentralized processes, built-in to a conversational user experience unlike any other.
We are sprinting towards a summer launch and are looking for a blockchain content writer to help us communicate our message and generate buzz.
As an ideal candidate, you have meticulous research skills and experience writing long and short copy, including blogs, website copy, newsletters, white papers, social media content (Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram and others).
About the Role
• As part of a small (but rapidly growing) team, you will hit the ground running. You must have experience communicating about blockchain and have a comfortable technical understanding of how it works. We will look to you for the ability to explain technical concepts to different audiences with varying degrees of understanding.
• You’re great at working with minimal direction but operate well as part of a team and are ready to adapt to changing priorities.
• Although your work will be reviewed before publication, if you have proven self-edit experience, or have written extensively for industry news style publications, then all the better.
• Accuracy is important in all aspects of your work. Being able to condense highly technical material into a piece that is easy to understand is required.
• A Bachelor’s degree that placed an emphasis on research and writing would be ideal, but we will also consider someone with natural writing ability and practical experience in this space.
Based on deliverables