We are Biconomy. We make blockchain transactions seamless. By doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of web 3.0.
We are on a mission to ensure that decentralisation should not be costly nor complicated. That’s why ease and accessibility is imperative to our innovations and solutions. Whilst we build for developers, our work is radically simplifying the overall user experience on web 3.0. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of web 3.0 with the familiarity of web 2.0.
We have created a plug and play solution fueling innovators to spend more time innovating and less time fussing over the complicated mess, making web 3.0 as accessible and revolutionary as it should be. We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for web 3.0.
If you want to be a part of the future of the internet and are passionate about crypto - our team is for you!
We started as a small group of blockchain passionate individuals and we’ve grown to a powerful team of creatives, developers, leaders and innovators from across the globe to power and rocket forward with a whole host of solutions.
In our team, We believe deeply that we must be open and candid with each other - this is what creates the Biconomy synergy. We fail fast so we can solve better. Our culture is about helping each other up and for that we always require you to have great teamwork skills.
All of our team love having virtual get togethers, game-nights and whilst we are fully remote, we have awesome in person team retreats.
We are in search of a Blockchain Developer who is passionate about the future of crypto, blockchain and decentralised finance, someone who has extensive experience writing code for a multichain technology that scales and offers great UX. Someone who has worked on at least 1 public blockchain and has deep understanding of it.
You would be responsible for the many interesting products that will act as a foundation for web 3.0 You will be interacting with Solidity, EVM chains and more to help adapt Biconomy’s stack for a multichain future.
You are expected to work in a fast paced environment and as well as to think on your feet to facilitate smooth and flawless product launches. You would also be expected to keep up to date with the latest trends, and movements in the crypto space. Being interactive on social and taking initiative within the technical and open source community would make you an ideal candidate for this role.
As you are aware, being in the crypto space is not for the faint hearted - it's a fast paced and fun filled industry. The role itself is a fast-moving role in one of the most intellectually demanding industries. We expect this role to expand as Biconomy’s technology stack evolves.
We love to hear the candidate’s train of thought and thinking when it comes to designing systems. What's better is seeing the repo of your past projects and hearing it from yourself!
Dare to dream?
At Biconomy, you will:
- Integrate with new blockchains and side-chains to increase our multichain infrastructure
- Optimise for performance and gas usage
- Connect with the developer community and facilitate discussion with technical partners
- Stay up to date with new developments and news in DeFi world
- Always being on the lookout to enhance Biconomy’s offering, by finding and making new tools, utilities, and libraries
- Build back-end web services that interact with the blockchain
- Work on composability and integration with other DeFi protocols
- Build frontend Interfaces that interact with web3
- Development, Testing and Deployment of smart contracts on multiple platforms
- Collaborate with a small team, owning and planning projects for long-term impact
- Work on our powerful documentation and SDKs to help developers to integrate Biconomy
Experience: Overall 3+ years of software development experience with 2+ years of blockchain development experience
As a Blockchain Developer at Biconomy, we need:
- Proficiency with Node, Solidity and experience in writing modules that interact with blockchain
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of cryptography
- An ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running on a complex software project
- A keen attention to detail
- Good understanding of EVM
- Relevant development experience of building decentralized applications
- Experience with developing APIs in Node.js
- Experience in working with React.js
- 2+ years of experience working with a Nodejs/any JS framework.
- Blockchain Tech : 1-2 years of experience working with Solidity and smart contracts testing frameworks (Truffle, Ganache CLI, Geth, Hardhat and Remix)
- Technical knowledge of the main blockchain protocols, consensus mechanisms and latest innovations in the space
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, DAOs)
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns)
- Familiarity with Git and Version Control
- Proficiency in writing modular, clean and well-tested code
Nice to haves
- Crypto native. Passionate about cryptocurrencies and decentralized technologies
- Worked with DeFi protocols and other EVM based chains
- We’re a team of distributed individuals, so we love those who can speak different languages
- You've worked with Python, Kafka, Postgres
- Open-source contributions and hackathon participations
- Someone who loves reading EIPs, BIPs and technical articles on blockchain community development.
- You have gone through rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size).
- Strong programming skills in Node Js, Rust or any other mainstream blockchain development languages
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Smart contract experience through working on Ethereum and other Web 3 technologies
- Comfortable working in a globally decentralized company; we have teams spanning multiple time zones.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we’d love to see!
- Self-starter and motivated individual
- Ability to empower others
- Passionate about Crypto
- Curious and inquisitive
What We Offer
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture
- Opportunity to grow. The sky's the limit if you're hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the infrastructure for the internet of the future
- Competitive compensation package
- A deeply caring team culture
- Game nights, virtual celebrations and work retreats
- Flexible time off policy