at IOV Labs
The internet has democratized Information but billions of people still dream of financial equality. At IOV Labs we are planting the seeds for a new global economy.
Our low-cost, highly secure, easy to use platforms harness and extend the power of Bitcoin giving everyone the tools to create and protect wealth on an international scale. With our platforms RSK, RIF and Taringa people everywhere will have the power to create and manage digital identity, build reputations, enforce agreements and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
We dream of a world in which individuals control their data and privacy, participate in a sharing economy and thrive.
We are looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer to be part of our NEW blockchain team!
RSK Web Services (RWS) is a team focused on building a truly open and peer to peer Web.
For the said purpose we are looking for +6 years experienced software engineer to join the blockchain team.
Our responsibilities are to keep IOVlabs and the blockchain ecosystem growing by designing, prototyping, developing, testing, iterating, and monitoring each of our products with full ownership. Our applications will have a hybrid architecture that will combine traditional patterns with blockchain in the search for a new level of performance for blockchain.
We work with a technology stack based on solidity for smart contracts, typescript for APIs and scripting, relational and non-relational databases, blockchain protocols at different layers, distributed services, and many more!
- Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements, and proposing innovative and alternative solutions.
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Develop quality code, with emphasis on the correctness of the implementation.
- Collaborate in the evolutionary maintenance of the product.
- Design, document, automate, and execute test plans.
- Participate in the process of generating and analyzing user stories.
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- Strong experience with 6+ years as a Software Engineer in high performing teams.
- Experience working in blockchain technology projects.
- Expertise in web applications and dApps development and architecture.
- Understanding of github, circleCI, jest, babel.
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases.
- Knowledge about software architecture principles, design patterns, performance, and software engineering best practices.
- Experience with agile and Scrum methodologies.