Shivom – a leading blockchain-based genomics platform which enables people to have their genome sequenced and gives them complete control over monetising it within a DNA data marketplace. Shivom was recently included in the top 50 innovative companies across the world at the Smart Health Conference 2018, Dubai.
Shivom is a Munich, Germany-based healthcare startup which leverages latest advancements in genomics and cutting-edge blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) to achieve its vision of building the world’s most secure genomics platform. It is also the world’s most well-funded genomics startup. Shivom aims to democratize genomic sequencing for all, to empower individuals to securely and better manage their health and wellness and to ultimately help usher in a new era of healthcare and precision medicine.
We are renowned in the healthcare sector and are working dilligently on scaling up our operations globally. Our global partners include Hong Kong-based SingularityNET, Nasdaq-listed GTG Labs in Australia, Singapore-based Ocean Protocol, Germany-based Spherity Protocol and the Government of Andhra Pradesh. In early May 2018, Shivom successfully raised $35 million, achieving its hard cap and successfully concluding its public offering. The company comprises accomplished professionals who have years of experience and expertise in their respective domains viz. genomics, healthcare R&D, personalised medicine, digital marketing, investment banking and venture capital.
Within Shivom, we run an Innovation Council which functions as an internal think tank, and is comprised of high-profile global thought leaders and political luminaries. Their fields of work include government, bioinformatics, diagnostics, AI, early-stage investments and cybersecurity.
• Co-architect our solution using Ethereum, and develop in alignment with overall architecture design.
• Experience with Smart Contracts and integration using web3 and other technologies like nodejs and react
• Experience with Encryption and Cryptography
• Live project experience with startups or IT Service providers in developing Blockchain based applications.
• Experience of real world projects from start to finish
• Proven experience in blockchain development via Ethereum and knowledge of other completing and complementary Blockchain platforms
• Understanding of the fundamental design principles behind Blockchain and Decentralised applications
• Good understanding of cryptography and security concepts, privacy-preserving data storage, sharing and processing.
• Constantly sell your technical vision to others both inside and outside the company, and contribute to the success of our platform by evangelising our product, our team and our brand in various technical arenas
• A deep understanding of test driven development, including writing unit tests with a framework such as Mocha
• Experience in creating, and connecting to, RESTful APIs.
• Experience with repositories such as GitHub
• Create tests to accompany produced code.
• Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
• Work in partnership with The rest of the development team
• Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate.
• Experience developing scalable web and/or mobile apps for enterprise/consumer software initiatives.
• Experience in modern test techniques such as Test, Behaviour & Acceptance Testing Driven Development (TDD, BDD & ATDD).
• IT security and infrastructure
• Experience setting up and operating cloud environments like AWS and Google Cloud
• Start-up mentality: willingness to wear many hats and strong desire to build the business from ground up