Symbridge is the first hybrid digital asset exchange designed specifically with an institutional focus.
Built by traders for traders
Symbridge is changing the way hedge funds, market makers, asset managers and other institutional traders access digital assets, including tokenized physical commodities. Our team of experts have combined Hyperledger Fabric blockchain technology with a proprietary execution engine to deliver the transparent pricing and high frequency, low latency trading the institutional market needs in a secure, highly regulated environment they can trust.
We’re growing quickly, so if you’re interested in making your mark with a fast-moving disruptive start-up – be sure to check out our job openings.
Symbridge is looking for a Hyperledger Fabric Developer who has a deep interest blockchain technology. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early stage Fintech that will transform digital trading platforms.
Are you an experienced developer who loves to collaborate across the enterprise with strong cross-functional planning and prioritization skills? Do you love challenging projects and taking on new responsibilities? Are you a leader who can manage major technical initiatives?
As Blockchain Developer you will be a core member of the IT team and will report to the Head of Engineering. You should possess a deep experience in software development knowledge, communications skills and business acumen.
What makes this a great opportunity:
- Leading technology platform in the digital asset exchange space
- Opportunity to make an impact and have your voice heard
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and implement blockchain capabilities
- Develop smart contracts/chain code
- Collaborate with team and implement solutions into production environment
- Identify/recommend ways to optimize data elements on-chain/off-chain
- Deliver the architecture in production on cloud computing platforms
- Interact with company solutions architects, system engineers and cybersecurity experts to develop systems that are consistent with customer requirements
What you’ll need to have:
- 5 + years professional IT experience with BS in Computer Science or other technical degree
- 1 + years of hands-on blockchain experience working with Tokens / Digital Certificates / Smart Contracts
- Deep knowledge of Hyperledger Fabric
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Knowledge of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Strong programming skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiarity with infrastructure management concepts
- Remain updated and exposed with emerging trends in Hyperledger
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency requirement, we are not able to sponsor at this time
What would be nice to have:
- Able to create security architecture for managing the security of Blockchain and related applications
- Skilled in performance metrics for measuring Blockchain performance
- Create risk/failure analysis and prepare risk mitigation plan
- Able to provide training/mentoring to technical staff in relation to Blockchain tools and frameworks, Blockchain concepts etc.
- Experience using DevOps tools like Jira
- FinTech industry exposure
- Cryptocurrency knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science highly preferred
What you’ll get:
- Competitive and appealing compensation and time off paid package
- Generous medical plan
- Participated 401 K