Blockchain Development Engineer
Vite Labs is the creator of Vite, a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) based smart-contract distributed ledger network. Launched in 2019, Vite uses a Snapshot Chain structure to facilitate zero-fee transactions and optimize transaction speed, reliability, and security. Within the Vite ecosystem, Vite Labs has developed an order book based Decentralized Exchange (DEX) - ViteX, a multi-functional wallet(Vite App) and a Vite-based payment rail (VitePay).Vite Labs’ next ambition is ViteBridge, a universal cross-chain solution that allows easy asset transfer between any two chains in a decentralized manner.
We are currently looking for a full time Blockchain Development Engineer to join the team to help build out and expand the Vite ecosystem.
- Research and development of decentralized applications, underlying protocol, consensus algorithm, virtual machine, and smart contract compiler of the Vite blockchain ecosystem.
- Following cutting-edge technologies in the blockchain space and providing solid insight into the trend of blockchain development.
- Working knowledge of at least two modern programming languages, such as Java/Python/C++/Rust/Golang, etc. High-concurrency system design and development experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of commonly used data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of modern open-source blockchain projects, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cosmos and Polkadot.
Preferred (but not required):
- A good understanding of compilation principles, and solid knowledge of cryptography and security protocols.
- Knowledge of cross-chain and bridge technology, such as Tendermint, Substrate.
- Experience with LevelDB, Memcache, MongoDB, or other NoSQL databases.
- Experience in blockchain development, compiler development, or smart contract development.
- Experience in open-source projects.