Benchmark enables the tokenization and trading of future yield. Benchmark is powered by an AMM which will cater to tokens with time decay, allowing for a new type of DeFi derivative.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, talented and innovative individual to be part of our team to develop a system to facilitate tokenization and trading of future yields.
- Work in a small, fast-paced team to rapidly develop and iterate on work with a large amount of ownership and autonomy
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Perform code deployment, integrations, tests and project documentation
- Ph.D./ M.S./ B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar discipline
- 2+ years of professional experience developing smart contracts and decentralized applications
- Language: Solidity; otherwise experience in JS, Ruby, or Python and a willingness to learn
- Experience in implementing complex Ethereum contracts and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Ability to go from design concepts to implementation fast
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Self-driven and able to work independently