Who we are
- LeadIQ is based in 3 locations. Singapore is our engineering office. New Hampshire is our Sales & Marketing office. Our HQ is in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- We offer a sales prospecting automation platform to increase sales productivity. Currently we provide a slick yet simple way to build accurate prospect list, find contact info, enrich data, and sync to Salesforce. Soon we are adding the machine intelligence to remind our customers what accounts they should reach out and follow up. We also invest heavily on data engineering to boost our data quality.
- We are a tech-driven company and keep a close watch on recent scientific developments and emerging technologies. We love open-source. We are a very international team with interesting people from all over the world (At Singapore office, we have people from China, Germany, Italy, India, Taiwan, USA and Vietnam).
How we work
- We believe the ability to give and get constructive feedback and express divergent ideas is crucial to make innovation come to life. We live a very open discussion culture and prefer the evaluation of ideas based on merit over top-down decision making.
- We strongly believe in ownership of one’s features, from spec to implementation to operation. We also understand that ownership comes with a sense of responsibility towards others that depend on the results of our work.
- We believe that that everybody should be able to find meaning in their work. We match assignments based on both ability and individual interests and discuss your progress and individual needs every 3 months.
- We understand that there’s more than fancy perks to people’s satisfaction and engagement. We constantly seek out your feedback to improve our environment to provide more autonomy, transparency and development opportunities.
About the interview process
Get to know each other
We see the interview process as a mutual opportunity to get to know each other so
- We like to start out with a brief 20-30 minute session for a mutual introduction. We tell you about our company, product and culture and are happy to answer any questions you might have. From your side, we’re mostly interested in understanding what kind of challenges you’re looking for, what technologies you’d like to work with and what role you’d like to be in.
- If both sides agree that this could be a good fit, we move on to a more technical session. We will give you an assignment for you to work on at home. Then you will move on to the second technical session so we can spend some time with you to understand how you approach technical challenges. You will get to know our team well during the whole interview process.
- The final session is to understand your requirements and needs. You can ask tough questions like company directions, etc to help you build the confidence to join us.
Are you the type of engineer who punches juke boxes to make the music start? Do you consider riding your motorcycle off into the a sunset a personal hobby? Is architecting a system from the ground up no big deal to you? We’re looking for full-time software engineer to make this happen.
We are on a mission to revolutionize Sales industry using data science. Our product helps our customers to collect and enrich their target prospects. Our internal data processing combines human intelligence and data science to enable our customers to find perfect contact information and save to their existing platforms like Salesforce, etc.
- We are at an exciting stage in our growth. We are getting traction with big customers, scaling out, and solving increasingly complex engineering problems.
- Our systems are mostly written in Scala. We have used Kafka as backbone to communicate between our API server and micro-services. Smart architecture design is crucial in order to guarantee our micro-services based systems run smoothly and reliably.
- We’re looking for someone who can drive our new coming project to share our community contributed data on Blockchain, refactor existing data pipeline for faster responses and becomes an important asset to the rest of the engineering team.
- We have very complex integrations with 3rd parties systems like Salesforce, Gmail and etc. These integrations are core to what we’re offering to our customers. Community data is built on top of existing integrations. So you need to be comfortable writing Scala code and improving existing data pipeline.
Hyperledger, Scala, Kafka, Spark, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Docker
We want team members with attributes like:
- Focus on delivering value to the customer
- Strong belief in collaboration
- Passion that drives you to execute and innovate
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership of a feature
- Ability to juggle many projects and responsibilities
- Extremely entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Not afraid of a steep learning curve
- Passionate about building a big business that transforms the sales industry
- Exceptional at writing scalable, production-ready code
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Avoid over-engineering
- Simple designs and fast execution
- Discipline in following process and documenting your work
These personality traits define the culture we are building and are more important to us than a particular set of technical skills.
If you join LeadIQ, you will learn a lot: In terms of technical ability there are many cool tools, technologies, patterns and other great developers that will sharpen your skills. Personally you be given the chance to step up, lead and make your mark in a growing startup as we tackle the challenges in our next phase of growth.
On the technical front, we need you skilled in:
- Blockchain technologies (knowing Hyperledger Fabric helps)
- DevOps (comfortable setting up blockchain networks and reading specs)
- Scala (optional but experience in another functional language helps, e.g. Haskell or Clojure)
- Concurrency (futures, actors, basic understanding of threads)
So if you feel like you’re a good fit for us, drop us a line! We love meeting developers who are excited by our product!
54-90K SGD, 0.05% to 0.2% equity