Multis provides financial services for companies holding euros, dollars, and cryptocurrencies. We are building the best crypto wallet designed for businesses who need to scale, move fast, make the most of their crypto and fiat currencies. We're helping these companies to shape a global and borderless economy through Decentralized Finance (DeFi)!
We're a team of happy and passionate crypto-dreamers: Thibaut (CEO) and Greg (CTO), with backing from world-class US and European investors like Y Combinator, Coinbase Ventures and eFounders. The company is incorporated in San Francisco but we're working from Europe for now.
What's so special about engineering at Multis?
Multis engineering is working at the cutting edge of FinTech and Blockchain with powerful technologies like ClojureScript, Re-frame, and Firebase.
Our server-less architecture powered by functional programming is helping us to keep ourselves focused on our core domain and build a delightful experience.
Our engineering principles? Simplicity, quality, and a magical UX!
We are looking for a Blockchain Engineer to join our team and work side-by-side with the CTO to explore the crypto space, build features around our Multisignature wallet (Gnosis-Safe) and help us integrate them into our platform.
She or he will help build and maintain our next-generation financial services for business – leveraging bleeding edge blockchain technology as well as a server-less infrastructure using functional programming.
As a core member, we also expect you to help us shape our culture and brand positively.
- Conduct research on smart-contract protocols based on our market research and user requirements
- Build prototypes to demonstrate the capabilities of a protocol in the context of Multis
- Design and build smart contracts around our Multisignature wallet (Gnosis-Safe) with a focus on quality, security, and testability
- Redact detailed specifications about integration to our platform
- Collaborate with the engineering, product, and design teams as well as other stakeholders to maintain a high quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Contribute to Multis technical thought leadership through articles on our blog
- Maintain product and handle company-wide support with the core team
- Help build a world-class engineering team
- Based in Europe or willing to relocate
- 2+ years of experience as a smart-contract developer (Solidity)
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things programming and tech
- Know how to relax 🏝️
Nice to have
- Startup experience
- Experience with multisignature/smart-contract wallets (e.g Gnosis-Safe)
- Experience in working with subgraphs and oracles
- Experience with functional programming languages (our stack is coded in ClojureScript)
- Passionate about all things blockchain, crypto, and decentralized finance
- Previous remote experience
- Hawaïan outfit and prior one-pot experience 🍲
- Challenging work experience building next-gen banking with a frontier tech
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Unique access to the Y Combinator and eFounders network
- Competitive salary & equity
- Remote-friendly (geographic requirement: Europe) company with HQ in Paris downtown (75002)
- Team off-sites every 3 months (last one was in the South of France)
- A stress-free relocation experience
- Possibility to get all or part of your salary in crypto 🤑