TideBit was founded under the belief that a future where blockchain technologies can transform the world finances and economics.
We provides a next generation high performance trading platform that can protect the entire value chain, end to end, with the ultimate goal of enabling human to access the new financial world in an open protocol.
Tidebit team consists of dynamic and brilliant engineers from top financial institutions and prominent high tech firms around the globe with one mission to build the most innovative cryptocurrency exchange with our cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking a highly motivated Blockchain software engineer to join our Disruptive Technology team who can envision the emerging technological innovations. The role will engage in a flat structure of developers with product owners.
- Develop exciting new innovative solutions in Blockchain platforms with cryptocurrencies, Ethereum, NEO, Qtum, Ripple, smart contract, etc;
- Keep abreast of new technologies in Blockchain space;
- Members of our scrum team are anticipated to be passionate about speed, quality and continuous delivery;
- Code in various fit to purpose languages/framework, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Java, React, React Native, AugularJS, C#, PHP and mobile development;
- Build POC quickly to show the art of the possible to our business and key stakeholders;
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process;
- Collaborate with local and oversea development teams.
- Computer Science, comparable undergraduate degree or equivalent developer training;
- 1+ year of experience in one or more of the following: Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Java, React, - React Native, AngularJS, C# or mobile developments;
- Experience with various relational or NoSQL databases (MySQL, Mongo, PostgreSQL etc.);
- Knowledge of GIT or other source code management tool;
- Experience in crypto centralized/decentralized exchange, wallet, derivative, smart contract or payment processing is a plus;
- Interest in learning & building in Blockchain and distributed systems.
We work Monday through Friday and offer competitive packages to suitable candidates including MPF and Medical Insurance. Interested parties please apply in full resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to us.