👍 Featured Job Opportunity
Blockchain Engineering Manager
Stardust is a backend cloud platform designed for game developers to easily build games with tokenized items and currencies. The simple yet performant API-driven solution enables game developers to easily create and manage NFTs within their game without the need for any blockchain code. Our platform is accessible to everyone from indie developers to AAA studios. Stardust allows game developers to focus on what they do best, making good games.
At Stardust you won't be building just another SaaS product for game developers, you’ll be building the future. The Metaverse (think Ready Player One) is connecting games, finance, and social, while being the foundational layer for new economies, the future of work, fashion, and more. We’re looking for individuals who think big, want to change the future, and who can believe in the big ideas before they are mainstream. Challenging the status quo is what we do and we’re looking for someone to help turn crazy ideas into reality.
We've just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
Everyone at Stardust has ownership over what they do, and we are looking for individuals who can manage a team of blockchain engineers effectively to adhere to timelines and spec out new features across many different blockchains that are all architected in very different ways.
- Architect and design smart contract implementations
- Coordinate with broader team to integrate finished blockchain contracts into the tech stack
- Keeping track of issues and timelines; making sure deliverables are completed by release date
- Design long-term vision on features, their priorities, and how they'll impact our customer base
- 2+ years blockchain experience (Solidity, Ethereum, or another blockchain)
- 5+ years engineering experience (either in-industry or side projects)
- 2+ years Management experience
- Experience communicating with C-Level executives and / or clients
- Excited about NFTs
- Experience on multiple blockchains (Polygon, Solana, Flow, ImmutableX, ect.)
- Passionate about games and the metaverse
- Worked at a startup before
- AWS experience (or similar)
- Postgres experience (or similar)