Blockchain Product Manager
Remote IT World is a global citizen company. We are the preferred staffing and HR partner of the remote tech and blockchain companies.
Blockchain Product Manager Full Time, Permanent, Remote in Asia or Europe
We are hiring a Technical Blockchain Product Manager based in Asia or in Europe. The right candidate is joining the multinational team of one of our partners.
It’s a large multinational international FinTech Group with HQ in Singapore and subsidiaries across 6 more locations.
Their portfolio of services includes Multi-Asset Liquidity, Brokerage Technology Solutions and enterprise Blockchain Development.
Awarded a number of top industry awards such as:
Best Internet Finance Institution 2016,
Best Forex Platform Technology Provider 2017,
Excellence in Liquidity Provision Services 2018,
They are the Market Leader in ISO-Certified FX and Digital Asset Solutions.
Purpose of the job As a Technical Blockchain Product Manager you will manage remote team and vendors to bring new product to market with speed.
You will guide the product strategy, form a remote team or vendors to manage the product development and release process, and work closely with the managing director, designers, sales and marketing team to build a great product.
You many need to travel occasionally to Singapore.
On a good day at this job, you will do:
- Building and managing the product team and external vendors
- Work closely with sales and marketing team to ensure product yields maximum returns and acquisition
- Define product vision and create an execution plan to bring it to life
- Fully own the strategic roadmap, from creation to implementation, to measuring success.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new product features on an on-going basis
- Deeply understand our customer base to build the best tool to serve creators. Stay up to date on market trends, creator needs and opportunities
- Define and implement processes that allow engineers to bring the most value to our customers, leading to a delightful overall customer experience
- Maintain a strong eye for detail to ensure a high level of quality throughout the application
- Establish metrics to measure the team’s effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Lead product ideation, product testing, launch, end-user training, and rollout
- Manage the product backlog through continuous prioritization
- Communicate regularly with customers and partners
What you need to bring to qualify for that position:
- Previous working as a product manager at a software company
- Experienced in hiring and managing remote team, freelancer and external vendor
- Played a key role in at least 3 blockchain project and can detail how their product significantly impacted customer and company growth
- Has managed a product that has launched multiple iterations quickly and with meaningful results
- Loves to showcase advanced technology to sophisticated customers
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
- Be an expert in using metrics to make decisions and drive direction
- Be autonomous, self-driven
- Experience with roadmap prioritization in an Agile environment (Scrum, sprints)
- Problem-solving and analytical experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required
- Must have the ability to make decisions and recommendations on technology strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders in sales, marketing and other business areas as well as with technical teams
- Ability to analyze data and articulate user hypotheses in terms of objective measures, and project KPI impact of new features
- Fluency in both English and Chinese language
- Able to deploy and modify Ethereum Smart Contract
- AWS Certificated, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
The company offers
A competitive salary package with ATTRACTIVE PERKS in these areas:
- There is 100% allowance to work from home
- Health and medical insurance subscription
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Continuous growth with bi-annual appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic environment with regional exposure in an ever-evolving global industry
- Fun and lively work culture
Apply now by sending your CV with contact details.
Your job search is confidential with us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.