Blockchain / Solidity Developer
ELONGATE is a cryptocurrency token that opens the gate between the worlds of crypto and social impact. Our mission is to leverage community action and blockchain technologies to grow a global movement that defies the status quo and makes profitability intrinsically linked to positive social impact.
ELONGATE harnesses the enthusiasm and emotion of the crypto space and brings it back to the altruistic core. By marrying the personal incentive with the charitable act, ELONGATE elevates the crypto community and makes philanthropy and humanitarian perspective, once again, part of the crypto narrative. To date, ELONGATE has donated $3.6 Million to various social impact causes and has 35+ employees across 20 countries.
We are looking for a talented blockchain developer to join our growing development team. You will be someone who produces work of high standards and combines expert knowledge of programming languages like JAVA or Python, Smart contracts, WEB3.js, SOLIDITY and blockchain tech to produce the most advanced smart contracts and blockchain code in the industry. Your code must be auditable, gas-efficient, well-formatted and commented with accompanying documentation. A strong interest and passion for the potential of DeFi is essential, as well as a high degree of focus on security and comprehensive testing.
- Experience developing on top of Binance Smart Chain or any other EVM compatible blockchain like Polygon, Avalanche etc
- Token Presales, Staking, Farming, forking DEX etc
- Experience in developing Solidity smart contracts
- Including Custom ERC-721 NFTs
- Experience in creating dApps
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Working with clients and a team of software engineers
- Good understanding of continuous integration and blockchain management tools
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle/Embark)
- Good understating of testing, troubleshooting and distributed computing
- First class collaborative ethos and personal attitude
- A long term outlook
- 2+ years experience in Solidity development
- 4+ years in general software engineering
- Passionate about the DeFi space
- Fluent in English
- Produce high quality, performant, and well-tested Solidity code
- Design and ideation of products
- Architect smart contract infrastructure
- Achieve comprehensive unit and integration test coverage
- Write specs and review PRs
- Research and test new technologies to use for the project.
- Working with a team of developers to develop blockchain-based decentralized applications for enterprise use.
- Leading the development of smart contracts, dApps and blockchain integration with existing applications.
- Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (DoE)
- Flexible working (100% remote)
- Annual staff bonus