Blockchain Technical Lead
at AnRKey X
At AnRKey X™ our vision is to merge eSports, NFTs and DeFi Yield Farming into an all encompassing ecosystem, driven by Web 3.0 — inventing a brand new industry with groundbreaking potential called m$ports™ - (Money Sports). And we’re proud to say that we’re the first to do this.
This is where DeFi liquidity reward farming and staking meet community driven eSports and Web 3.0 NFTs on our advanced, and yet intuitively simple and sweet UX – AnRKey X™ Protocol platform which we coined the term and call it — gDEX (Decentralized Finance Gaming Platform Exchange).
AnRKey X is combining DeFi and eSports through a competitive gaming platform where users purchase and stake unique NFTs to battle other teams and win valuable rewards. Our team is based in California and Thailand, with advisors and ambassadors from across the globe working to bring our vision to life. This position will start as project-based, with the opportunity to become a full time position for candidates that can show they are invaluable to the team.
The right applicant will have extensive knowledge in blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, technical architecture and writing, experience in documenting and managing the full software development lifecycle, and ability to lead the technology efforts of the company towards resounding success.
- Planning and managing complex technical projects, built for robustness and scale
- Documenting detailed technical workflows and plans
- Managing internal and external technical teams to develop comprehensive, gamification-enabled web and blockchain applications
- Documenting and implementing best-practices across development sprints and company processes
- Auditing and implementing protocols for secure administration of internal, web, and blockchain applications
- Liaising between creative teams and technical teams to implement vision and strategy efficiently and accurately
- Organizing, managing, and protecting technical and creative assets
- Automating common tasks for efficiency as we scale up
- Collecting and analyzing information on the performance of teams under your purview
- Scheduling and ensuring the timeliness of scheduled activities and product releases to align with interdepartmental timelines
- Securing company accounts and devices to ensure data access, retention, and redundancy
- Maintaining confidentiality and chain of title in working with and documenting company intellectual property
- Tracking the execution of legal documentation to protect the dissemination of confidential communications and documents
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending industry events, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and documenting and sharing relevant knowledge with the team
Hours & Compensation
As a decentralized company, flexibility in work hours is a must. Our development team is primarily US-based, but executive management and other service providers are spread across the world. Remote work is expected to properly enable working with the full team effectively.
Compensation is based on experience of the highly-qualified applicant meeting requirements.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
- 6+ years of technical development/project management experience,
- 2+ years of hands-on blockchain and smart contract experience
- Proven understanding of architecture best practices
- Familiarity with trends and technical functions of DeFi and NFT ecosystems
- Demonstrated experience developing Solidity smart contracts
- Demonstrated ability in implementing global scale application architectures
- Proficiency with various web and computer applications, including project management applications, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, design software, database and CRM platforms, communication tools, automation tools, administration platforms, training platforms, and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate clearly and effectively
If you think you're capable of exceeding the detailed expectations above, please apply and tell us why:
Vice President of Operations
AnRKey X, Pte. Ltd.