BlockGroup: Technical Writer
BlockGroup, a new technology communications and marketing agency with extensive experience building marketing campaigns and communities is looking for an experienced Technical Writer with extensive knowledge in the cryptocurrency/blockchain landscape.
We are a small but highly efficient team which provides a high level of autonomy.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Write, curate and publish articles for social media as assigned.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Proven track record in crypto writing. (Previous experience as a crypto-journalist is a plus.)
- In-depth knowledge of cryptocurrency, blockchain technology:
- Underlying technologies and core principles - their use cases, potentials and pitfalls.
- Types of chains, consensus protocols, layer 1 vs layer 2 architectures.
- DeFi interoperability, cross-chain bridges, crypto economics.
- The evolving landscape of crypto.
- Able to distil technical terms and concepts into easily readable and understandable content for non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, passionate to work in a fast moving environment with exposure to up-and-coming blockchain brands.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are advantageous.
- Salary: DOE.
- Please provide your expected salary.