Lithium Finance is the first collective-intelligence pricing oracle, that fills one of the most important missing links between real-world asset investment and DeFi. The protocol leverages collective intelligence to price real-world assets, especially assets that are hard to value, such as pre-IPO stocks, private equity, and other illiquid assets. Lithium Finance is uniquely positioned to capitalize on a distinctive point of convergence between blockchain, distributed wisdom and the economic & technical engine needed to pull the worlds of traditional finance and DeFi together, enabling tremendous growth and innovation at the interface. The past few months have been an exciting journey for the team at Lithium. We have raised an additional $2.6 million in addition to the $5 million we raised in our recently conducted seed round co-led by Pantera and Hashed. Also We have onboarded FBG Capital, Coin98 Ventures, Shima Capital, PetRock Capital, Vessel Capital, Soul Capital, Gate.io, DuckDAO, AU21 Capital, ZBS Capital, Divergence Ventures, Autonomy Capital, Astronaut Capital, Ellipti, GAINS Associates, and more. This is an exciting time for us as a company, and we are looking for driven individuals keen to make a mark in the crypto world to join us on our journey.
We seek a Business Analyst to play a key role in the expansion of the Lithium protocol, and help catalyze our growth. This is an opportunity to contribute to a cutting edge organization, propel strategic initiatives and business development, and work with a world-class team, backed by truly world class blockchain investors.
Key requirements for the Business Analyst:
- Ability to source partnerships and perform partner outreach in DeFI, Financial Institutions, Asset Management and related verticals
- Assist with exchange listings, developing collateral and pricing analysis.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on various marketing initiatives.
- Document functional requirements, analyze requirements in the context of software and operational processes, develop and execute test plans, document business process improvement efforts, and help solve production issues.
- Complete content, process, and procedures for technical and functional system work.
- Perform tasks related to the design, implementation, support/maintenance, and enhancement of the Lithium ecosystem.
- Implement comprehensive management plans for ongoing projects and organize regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Strong experience with PowerPoint/ Google Slides and developing executive dashboards and presentations
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement, some technical background preferred.
- Some experience with Analytic tools - Google analytics, Mixpanel etc.
- Some experience with BI tools – Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Some experience with data visualization
- Data Analytics experience
Learn more about Lithium: