Business Development Manager
At Multiplied, we provide high-quality marketing services to the top projects in the blockchain space. Our focus in on quality, effectiveness, and integrity.
Founded in 2017, Multiplied is located in San Francisco’s Mission District along with several other major crypto companies, VCs and exchanges.
Multiplied provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Multiplied.io is looking for a "badass" business development manager to join the team in San Francisco. We are the leading blockchain marketing agency offering media, strategy, PR and growth solutions for companies.
About Us: We are an extremely performance focused team. We have worked with some of the most successful projects to date in the crypto space. We have deep relationships with crypto companies, communities, investors, and developers.
Business Development Manager Role: This is a great opportunity to be part of a high energy, fast growing agency. In this role, you will work with a diverse client portfolio of some of the best ICO and blockchain projects in the space. You will work closely with the senior management team to create and implement strategies to expand Multiplied and take on new business opportunities.
We are looking for an individual who is driven, diligent, and confident. This role is perfect for individuals who are looking to further their skills in business development, relationship management, and leadership while being heavily involved in the incredibly innovative and emerging blockchain space. Fast salary progression is available based on performance.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience in project management and/or sales
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the agency
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Business development experience - direct sales, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner management roles.
- Strong knowledge of the agency and consultancy services landscape. You will have either worked in the industry or sold to companies within it.
- Customer or partner account management experience and working at scale.
- Success building and managing partner relationships is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of technology industry experience
- Understanding of Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, DAPPs and FinTech