Business Development Manager, RippleX
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. It offers a global real-time payment system that enables banks and financial institutions around the world to directly transact with each other without the need for a central correspondent. The company also offers FX Market Making, a solution enablingenterprises to gain access to cross-currency liquidity through a distributed network that allows foreign exchange to be externally sourced from a competitive FX marketplace or an internal FX trading desk. This minimizes FX exposure thereby lowering the volatility and counter-party risk of trades. Ripple Insights features industry updates, insider perspectives, and in-depth market analysis.
RippleX’s group is extremely active as it is able to leverage the Company’s significant balance of XRP to pursue a wide range of partnership opportunities in Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, Stablecoins, and Defi Apps in the developer community.
RippleX’s Business Development team is looking to bring on board a high performing professional who can help the team as it pursues a range of opportunities including partnerships, investments, and developer grants in the world of Blockchain technologies. Ideal candidates should have a technical background, a track record for closing first-of-a-kind deals, a proven ability to engage with senior executives at outside firms, a far reaching network, and an understanding of the Fintech and Blockchain ecosystem.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify customer needs for XRPL and other Ripple developed technologies
- Develop business cases, proposals, or pitches for prospective partners
- Own and build a pipeline by vertical
- Oversee market analysis, monitor competitive activity
- Take an opportunity from inception to completion, owning the process from sourcing to diligence to execution
- Engage with the broader organization (product, engineering, legal, etc.) to further qualify opportunities and drive deals to closure
- Engage with CEOs and leadership teams in the world of crypto/blockchain to identify and close deals
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 10+ years experience in VC or BD role in Fintech, Blockchain, Tech Startup
- Understanding of the Fintech and / or Blockchain landscape
- Demonstrated success in taking strategic partnerships from inception to close
- Ability to structure complex deals
- Seriously organized in all aspects of managing and executing partnerships
- Naturally positive, collaborative, easy going
- MBA preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!