Business Operations Specialist (SE Asia)
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a SE Asia Business Operations Specialist, you’ll be responsible for developing and managing clients/partners/agents’ relationships and expectations across SE Asia. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for all things from business development, marketing to technology.
What you'll be doing
- Boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients/agents/partners
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Uncover customer unique needs and challenges
- Perform document checks as per standard procedures
- Monitoring transactions, investigating and reporting suspicious activity
- Reading, prioritising and responding to customer queries via live chat, emails, phone calls and social media posts
- Create, manage, implement and refine all marketing campaigns in an ongoing basis
- Direct ongoing market research to foster the product’s growth
What we look for in you
- College degree or above
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service/business development role, preferably in finance or e-commerce industry. Outstanding new graduates are also welcomed to apply
- An aptitude to assist and solve customer issues
- Fluency in English and native knowledge of at least one regional language (Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian or Chinese)
- Knowledge or keen interest of Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry is a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire