at The Block
Working at The Block is one of the most enjoyable, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you’ll have in your career.
The Block is the leading research, analysis and news brand in the digital asset space. Founded in 2018 and based in NYC, The Block’s team is spread across 7 times zones, covering the global cryptocurrency and blockchain space 24/7.
Through The Block’s website + newsletter, the Genesis research brand, our podcast “The Scoop,” hosted + 3rd party events and community participation, we interact daily with tens of thousands of crypto natives, financial market participants, Fortune 500 professionals, global service providers, government leaders and more.
The Block delivers deep insight into how this emerging sector interacts with traditional finance, technology, governments and markets. The Block’s foundation is simple: we are the first and final word in digital assets.
- Prepare and manage advertising assets for our sponsors, which include some of the largest and most successful companies across crypto, fintech, and traditional financial services
- Coordinate and update sponsorship campaigns on our website, newsletters and social channels, including but not limited to The Block’s podcast, events, research reports, and sponsored pages, and ensuring our sponsors are properly and consistently represented
- Assist with pre and post execution and promotion of The Block’s digital events
- Prepare advertisement performance reports for our sponsors, while developing a deep understanding of the driving factors behind a successful campaign
- Distribute The Block’s content across Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing, or digital advertising operations
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance,Communications, or related fields
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize team requests ensuring all deliverables are met in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to switch between quantitative and qualitative focused responsibilities
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite products
- Working experience with Google Analytics and WordPress
- Familiarity with digital assets, crypto, and blockchain technology
What We Offer
- Working closely with the sales, account management, and ad operations team
- Significant opportunity for personal growth and advancement, supported by a best-in-class team
- Open communication with The Block’s leadership. We’re always listening and encourage contribution from everyone
- Unlimited paid time off
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19.