CFO – Liquidity and Treasury
Sovryn is a non-custodial and permissionless smart contract based system for Bitcoin lending, borrowing and margin trading. Our aim is to provide the entire world with a transparent, open and incorruptible financial solution that is decentralised, borderless and able to operate at a global scale.
We at Sovryn are agile, and driven by a strong sense of purpose and a deeply rooted sense of community that is collaborative, fast-growing and has to date raised $16 million from top drawer Investor groups and public presales of our native token, SOV.
If you would like to grow and work remotely with a diverse team that is passionate, innovative and results-driven, then we welcome you to pop in for an exploratory chat.
The CFO would be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the Finance activities of the project, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing direction and management of finances.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the Project Lead and broaderLeadership team.
- Advising on long-term business and treasury planning.
- Establishing and developing relationships with external partners and stakeholders.
- Reviewing and managing the formal budget for all teams.
- Develop and manage budget for liquidity mining programs and together with Governance team, create and outline procedures and protocols
- Manage Cryptocurrency payments.
- Collaborate well with Marketing – as it is the co-driver of revenue.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strategic planning
- Financial Modeling
- Risk Management
- Financial Compliance Management
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- MBA preferred
- Experience with Finance and Budget control
- Experience with DeFi and yield farming/liquidity mining
- Experience with cryptocurrency institutional custody solutions
- Experience with Data or trading Analysis
- Experience with Budgeting and Finance
- Experience within a start-up culture
- Experience in Market and Product Growth is preferable
- Discernment and analytical thinking
- Strategy and Innovation
- Governance, Risk and control
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Collaborative working
- Attention to detail
- Audit and assurance
- Financial Management
- Business reporting
- Data, digital and Technology