Chief of Staff
Pantera Capital (www.panteracapital.com) is one of the oldest and largest institutional investors in blockchain and cryptocurrencies, with over 100 companies and projects in our portfolio.
We are hiring a Chief of Staff to join Pantera to help leverage the impact of Pantera’s Co-CIO across our portfolio. You’ll work closely with them in meetings and help hands on by taking notes, executing on action items from meetings, support with meeting prep, and spearhead some special projects (research, creating/modifying processes, etc.). You should have an interest in crypto, be able to learn fast, have good judgement, and strong intuition. If you “get things done” you’re likely a good fit.
You’ll shadow our co-CIO and help with a few areas:
- Company work: execute on action items from meetings, help prepare for meetings and board meetings, help execute various operational tasks, organize and prioritize different projects, and utilize our resources to get things done.
- Internal work: help execute various internal initiatives within Pantera to enable us to better assist our portfolio and maintain superior returns for LPs. Help put in place procedures to help better manage our meetings, team, and workload. Assist with writing (our work involves communicating with companies, LPs, and other investors).
- Engineering background a plus, not required
- Crypto background/interest
- Strong written and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. You’ll be meeting with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis
- Know how companies operate, strong clear communication skills
- Can execute with little oversight
- Super organized and self starter/can take initiative
- Experience working with startups a plus
- Humble/low ego, but high passion
- Brutally honest and direct
- “Don’t say why it’s not possible, figure out how to do it” is a statement that resonates with you
- You can work fast and learn incredibly quickly
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity
Similar Blockchain jobs: