China Community Manager
PureStake is building Moonbeam, an Ethereum compatible parachain on the Polkadot network. We are a lean group of focused individuals who are working together to build technology that disrupts traditional finance and promotes the web3 vision of the future. We have ambitious goals for the company, and we need talented people who can help us get there.
Learn more about PureStake and Moonbeam here:
We are looking for a Community Manager who will join the PureStake team and help us build awareness and traction for the Moonbeam network (https://moonbeam.network/) in China. Moonbeam is a public, permissionless, developer oriented blockchain that will be a key part of the Polkadot network (https://polkadot.network/), and that facilitates integration and compatibility with Ethereum. We are already working with many projects, helping them pursue Polkadot based deployments.
The ideal candidate is an experienced crypto community manager that has a track record building and engaging with developer and crypto communities in China. Also, the ideal candidate has experience and familiarity with both Ethereum and Polkadot technologies and communities in China, and is comfortable supporting social media and marketing initiatives targeting the Chinese market. In this position, you will help us establish and execute on Moonbeam’s China community growth strategy.
We are a product and technology led company that targets developers as customers. We expect you to bring your ideas, experience, and local knowledge to help us build our community in China. You will also be joining a pre-launch network at an early stage that is strategically positioned within the growing Polkadot ecosystem. Reach out to us if you are interested in helping to drive a multi-chain future, where cross chain integration opens new opportunities, enables new efficiencies, and brings communities together.
- Lead the establishment and execution of Moonbeam’s China community strategy.
- Host meetups, events, and AMAs to build Moonbeam awareness and community engagement.
- Create Chinese content, help facilitate translations of content from English to Chinese, and review Chinese content for accuracy.
- Educate local projects and developers on the features and benefits of Moonbeam.
- Engage with key partners such as Parity / Web3 Foundation on joint initiatives and collaborations.
- Establish relationships with key influencers and other marketing partners to help drive project awareness and adoption.
- Create, engage with, and help moderate new communities on WeChat, Discord, Telegram, and other social channels.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other community members.
- Proven experience building crypto and developer communities in China.
- Native Chinese speaker, fluent in English.
- Good writing skills with an ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and accessible way.
- Experience creating and launching community initiatives such as webinar series, contests, and other local programs.
- Familiarity with crypto and blockchain concepts.
- Digital marketing and social media experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Polkadot, including the online communities for each, is a big plus.
- Ethereum development experience is a plus.