Client Integration Manager
- Drive client integrations by working closely with Clients, Sales, Accounts and Development teams to ensure clients have a positive and complete integration experience.
- Onboard new clients to our client integration environment and get them acquainted with the Anchorage system.
- Build, test, and deploy client integration tracking and Anchorage API certification automation tools.
- Monitor and ensure the reliability of the client integration environment and work closely with engineering to escalate system issues.
- Review Anchorage API specifications and function as a gatekeeper for all new API features that are released to the client integration environment.
- Collaborate with CX and Sales teams to troubleshoot and resolve clients API related technical issues in our client integration and production environments.
- You have financial markets knowledge around Crypto, FX, Equities, Options, or Futures Algorithmic Trading.
- You’re familiar with post trade order and settlement life cycles.
- You’ve proficient with REST API and Linux/Unix.
- You’re comfortable with at least one scripting language (python preferred).
- You’re a self starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- You have excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) as this role is client facing.
- You have industry experience in FinTech and/or crypto.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
US Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.