Client Solutions Engineer
As a Client Solutions Engineer you will:
- Engage prospects with varying levels of technical knowledge, understand their requirements, and in return communicate the technical value of Anchorage
- Design, create, and maintain demonstrative environments for multiple use cases and target markets
- Demonstrate business value associations with technical discussions
- Act as the lead technical resource for assisting sales team in completing RFP’s and technical proposals
- Aid or lead in the preparing for and delivery of presentations for customer meetings
- Establish and maintain strong, trusted relationships with internal and external clients throughout the entire client lifecycle
- Create and deliver product training to clients (both remotely from HQ or at times on-site)
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Sales, Engineering and Product Management and Development teams.
- Act as the primary liaison between sales and product engineering on all technical aspects of existing products and services
We look for teammates who have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing solutions role at an Bank, Fintech or enterprise software company
- Deep technical and business knowledge on the following subjects:
- Security engineering
- Executive presence, i.e. confidence and composure interfacing with financial investors and C-level executives
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) as this role is client facing.
- Willingness to travel for business (upwards of 50% travel)
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (python preferred)
- A self-starter attitude and able to work with minimal supervision.
- You are familiar with Crypto Custody, Trading, Lending or Settlements Systems
- You’ve proficient with REST API and Linux/Unix.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Similar Blockchain jobs: