Established in March 2018, Bybit is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency derivatives exchanges, with more than a million registered users.
Built on customer-centric values, we endeavor to provide a professional, smart, intuitive and innovative trading experience to better serve our customers in a timely manner.
We are committed to creating a fair, transparent and efficient trading environment, and offer 24/7 multi-language support as part of our service.
- Responsible for end-to-end community operation, content planning and advertising
- Organize, coordinate and manage minority languages group and Ambassodaor works
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns and community expansion
- Create and implement community campaigns that drive the community to enhance the conversion and activation rate as well as brand awareness
- Responsible for the overall community user experience, listen, gather and submit user’s feedback and opinions
- Grow communities through brainstorming and putting strategies into action and improved engagement with communities through different activities
- Diploma in Marketing or Business equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of event/community planning experience
- Willing to commit overtime or reply enquiry due to different timezones
- Creativity in planing events, campaigns and brand activities
- Well organizational, communication skills
- First hand experience in being a 'group admin' eg. Telegram