Community Manager + Marketing (NFT)
Cauldron is a newly funded startup having just completed its pre-seed investment. We are a digital interactive studio, led by narrative first world-building.
Our team has experience across a broad range of the games industry and beyond. We have an emphasis on craft and quality, but first and foremost Cauldron is about the individuals who work here. We cherish individual expression, and believe that each voice makes both our products, and the working environment, an amazing place to be.
With a deep background in games and digital products, we are shifting our focus to explore interactive storytelling in a digital environment, looking to push the boundaries beyond entertainment, and utilising the technologies of Web3 to help us achieve this.
Cauldron are looking for a full-time experienced community manager to join the team and work on an exciting narrative-led game project that is leveraging Web3 technology.
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a community-building strategy for our project. This will involve setting up our Discord and social channels, engaging with the community, building and maintaining excitement and answering any questions that might be asked.
You will need to have strong knowledge and experience in the Web3, NFT, crypto gaming space and ideally have successfully supported previous NFT launches through social media management.
The project is at a super early stage, so you'll be coming in at the formation of something new, as such we're looking for someone self-driven, and excited to get involved and help the team build an incredible fan base.
- Set the marketing and community building strategy
- Schedule and manage social content production
- Grow and support a fanbase around our project using Discord and other social channels. A website and teaser trailer is set for launch Q1 2022
- Build hype and maintain excitement around our upcoming experience, set for release in Q2 2022
- Provide continuous community feedback to the team.
- Experience with community building and managing communities preferably in the crypto gaming space
- Experience with NFTs
- 3+ years of experience in Community Management
- Deep experience with Discord
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent communication skills.
We are a hybrid-remote studio based in central London, we are happy for remote only applicants that can work in GMT hours, but would equally welcome those who would prefer to work on-site (Government guidance permitting).
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, .
February 03, 2022