Rouge is reinventing coupons, brand loyalty, and the future of digital marketing.
Our mission is to free coupons from middle-men and put an end to outdated, imprecise “codes”: reducing costs, and eliminating fraud and grey-market trading to create non-forgeable, unique use coupons.
The basis of the Rouge Project is an open-source software protocol: a suite of smart contracts using an ERC-20 backed token (RGE) on the Ethereum blockchain.
The project is supported by The Rouge Foundation based in Estonia but the team is truly international and 100% remote. We’re looking for experienced, ambitious people to help us bring our vision to life. Could you be our next hire?
- What You’ll Be Doing
- Taking charge of Rouge’s social media communities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram, Discord, Medium).
- Assisting with AMA sessions and community broadcasts across different channels
- Staying up-to-date with cryptocurrency trends
- What We’re Looking For
- Excellent or native English speaker
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of open source software and blockchain
- Familiar with Slack, Telegram, WeChat and similar community platforms
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Google Analytics experience appreciated
- An open mindset and willingness to learn
competitive + tokens