Community Manager- NFT Game
Led by team of experienced creatives and developers, we are building the future of rich, narrative-led games backed by Web3 technology.
Our promise to you is simple: this will be the best work of your career so far. You'll work alongside talented, creative colleagues in a supportive team. You'll have work-life balance, never do crunch time, and you'll have the opporunity (and support!) to thrive.
Our benefits are top-tier, starting with salaries pegged to the 90th percentile of London and company profit-share. Flexi-time remote working, matched-contribution pensions, quarterly salary reviews and more.
But most importantly: we're a brand new studio, still smaller than 15 employees. You're still early in a rapidly growing company, able to carve out the exact career path you want.
- Support the fanbase around our flagship game "Undra". This is in early development (alpha release in 2022), you'll be involved in community building starting immediately.
- Create and maintain our presence on all the community relevant channels (at the moment this is mostly Discord, with some Twitter).
- Work alongside the creative and development teams on "Undraverse" — our metagame experience that runs alongside the development of Undra.
- Ensure the community is excited for the token drops and game events happening inside Undraverse.
- Provide continuous community feedback to the development team.
We have a very thorough approach to growth and progression - everyone is part of a regular review which helps you find the career paths you want to pursue most (with regular progression, support and raises along the way).
Here are some examples of things you might want to do. These are not requirements, and you can carve out your own career path with us to match your interests.
- Drive community engagement by creating and promoting content and events such as AMAs and Live Streams. Work alongside other team members like developers and artists to create industry-leading content that help the Web3 gaming community.
- Stay apprised of emerging Web3 trends, explore other game launches and develop your strategy skills.
- Get involved with other projects, collaborate with other teams and find new ways for us to support the wider community.
- Speak at online events, or travel to conferences when that becomes viable again. Organise hackathons or game jams.
What makes you a great community manager is you are a member of the community! You are excited about the idea of joining a gaming studio that is adopting Web3 tech and have lots of thoughts and opinions on this!
Maybe you're an indie games fan, or are excited how Web3, NFTs, and crypto can revolutionize the gaming space.
You might have formal education with a relevant diploma or degree in Marketing. Or you may have just figured a lot of stuff out by building and engaging with your own community.
You are proficient in how to navigate relevant social media and community channels being active on them yourself. You also know how to get noticed and cut through the noise.
You're creative and have experience organizing online and/or in person events. You are a great communicator, love to connect with people and can interact with many different types of people.
You will be one of the faces of the project and have a direct impact on the health of the community on a daily basis.