OKEx is a world-leading digital asset exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders worldwide leveraging blockchain technology.
Our platform offers spot & derivatives trading helping traders optimize their strategy. It provides a safe, reliable and stable environment for digital assets trading via web interface and mobile app by adopting GSLB, and distributed server clusters.
We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
This position requires you to work independently in your local location.
Applicant needs to have relevant local experience and a successful track record.
OKEx has quickly become one of the leading crypto-currency exchanges globally. Are you ready to join us as industry leaders in shaping the future of the cryptocurrency landscape?
OKEx is looking for Community Managers who can support our online and physical presence in local cryptocurrency communities.
Community Managers will be representing the OKEx brand and must be very knowledgeable about our services and the broader cryptocurrency landscape.
The ideal candidate should be a social person with great customer service skills. You should also be confident in growing both online and offline communities in your region.
You will be the face of the OKEx community in your region, responsible for all local community engagements.
- Address and handle customer complaints/issues on social media and chats
- Manage online and offline community engagement
- Plan and execute community events in your region
- Other projects contributing to regional growth assigned by superiors
- At least one year experience in resolving and escalating customer issues, preferably in the blockchain or finance industry.
- Excellent communication, self motivation and attention to detail
- Confident in organizing and moderating community events
- Must love meeting and engaging with other people from the blockchain industry