iOlite is an open-source, blockchain and machine learning platform, that allows anyone to write smart contracts, using any language, natural or programming. The platform is developed with the purpose of bringing more mainstream users, commercial and non-commercial, to start using blockchain technology. iOlite tokens will be used to compensate contributors in the iOlite network that help with the machine-learning process: each text parsing suggestion that is accepted by the iOlite Fast Adaptation Engine (FAE), will be compensated with iLT tokens. In addition, authors will be able to share their smart contracts with other iOlite ecosystem members, for fees in iLT tokens.
As a Community Specialist with the iOlite team, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring Telegram and Intercom, answering all inquiries within a given timeframe
- Engaging with the community on social media platforms
The expectations of who you are:
- Strong knowledge of the blockchain industry and technology
- Ability to rapidly learn and self-manage
- Savvy with Google Apps is a plus
- Asian language preferred- we are seeking to fill either (or both) a 8PM-11PM EST and 11AM-2PM EST shift. You must be either a native speaker or fluent in English
- 3-6 hours per week, contingent with shift selection. This can grow with performance. If you show the talent, we may increase your hours to increase our exposure to the Asian blockchain community.
Other tasks can be given based upon your availability and talents.
Compensation is negotiable. If you are receptive to being compensated with iLT tokens, the compensation will be a generous fair market rate. We are currently in public presale.