ColdLar is the industry leader to offer digital assets security and storage solution to digital assets owners worldwide. ColdLar developed a high security technology that is able to secure your cryptocurrencies and digital assets safe. Currently ColdLar has launched the ColdLar I, ColdLar II and ColdLar Pro which is the world first mobile hardware wallet with a complete operating system and user-friendly interface.
ColdLar had raised $10 million of Series A in Dec of 2017. As a fast developing company, we are now looking for blockchain enthusiast to join our team to share our goal.
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, and you find cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology fascinating, we would like to meet you!
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and preferably Chinese too, and is able to develop engaging content.
You must have some knowledge about cryptocurrencies for this position.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts that translate into conversion rates
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Crypto enthusiast
- Experience launching community initiatives (. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (. repeat attendance at events)
- Demonstrated ability to work with client on developing on-brand messaging that best represents their voice and tone online and incentivizing user-generated content creation and sharing
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic.
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Graphic design skills is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field
90-120k, plus extra bonus.